The days of running a process manually in the process industry have long gone past. For sustainability, proper asset utilization, increase in productivity, enhancement in process efficiency and to be on top in the concerned markets, automation is the backbone of the plant’s life cycle.
Working on 3C ideology i.e. “Concept, Conceive and Commission” drives us to provide hassle free, nicely documented, result oriented and best automation solutions for your process.
IPROINDIA specialists selects process computers, HMI, microprocessors, programmable logic controllers (PLC) and distributed control system (DCS) for process and operation control in accordance with the requirement of the plant.
We apply the standards and guidelines for work safety, plant safety, exprotection and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC).
- Process & Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID)
- Application based control system
- Secured information network system
- Preparation of wiring diagrams
- Control panel engineering
- Implementation of complex control philosophies
- In-house testing
- Start-up and commissioning services on site
- Control loop optimization with PID tuning tools
- Onsite and offshore support training
Related Case Study & Projects
In the year 2010, JDW Sugar Mills Ltd (JDW) a 20,000 tcd cane sugar plant with backend refinery obtained services from IPRO to bring down high steam consumption (52.60% on cane) of the plant along with capacity increase and cogeneration. During the plant audit IPRO identified various operational and equipment inefficiencies and suggested to reach the target in two phases to lower the investment burden and to use savings of first phase as investment for second phase.